If You Aren’t Writing, You Aren’t Selling Books! Can’t Think of Something to Write About? You Are Losing Money and Sales!
500 Mystery Writing Prompts
I’m a very talented writer – according to my many ghostwriting customers and the Amazon reviews on books that I’ve written.
But having the talent to write is not always enough…
I cannot tell you how many hours I’ve spent staring at a blank computer screen trying to figure out what I was going to write next…
All that time not writing, banging my head on the wall, because I can’t think of an idea is lost forever, never to be recovered.
Why is coming up with an idea so difficult?
Writer’s Block Is Horrible! But It Is Easily Defeated
There are many ways to crush writer’s block to get back to the important task of writing…
Because sitting there, staring at a blank screen is wasted time.
I conquer writer’s block by taking long walks, reading books by other people, and getting enough sleep.
That’s all well and good, but sometimes the problem is just figuring out what to write about.
Getting that kernel of an idea on which a whole story or novel or short eBook springs.
But it shouldn’t be so difficult to find new ideas.
After all, it’s a big universe with infinite variety…
Things are always happening…
People are always working, conflicts are occurring, and change is the only constant in life.
So, what’s the best way to break through that initial writer’s block?
How to eliminate or reduce the time trying to figure out the kernel of the story, the initial spark.
Introducing Mystery Writing Prompts!
To help you with the challenge of coming up with interesting ideas
To get you past the idea stage and into the fun and productivity of writing your book!
I’ve mapped out 500 mystery writing prompts for your Mystery short Kindle eBooks:
Think about that for a moment,
500 mystery writing prompts. 500 different ideas for you to use to write a book. 500 ways to make money. All designed to get you started on your way to writing a great book!
Look At All the Topics! Each With One Or More Pages of Writing Prompts
- Amateur Sleuth – Love blossoms while solving a mystery as a novice.
- Caper – Romantic tensions during a high-stakes heist.
- Cozy – Heartwarming romance entwined with a quaint mystery.
- Crime – Love stories that unfold amidst criminal investigations.
- Fantasy Mystery – Mystical romances tangled with otherworldly mysteries.
- Futuristic Weapons – Love in the high-tech world of advanced weaponry.
- Hard Boiled – Tough, gritty romances against a backdrop of intense detective work.
- Legal – Love stories set within the thrilling world of law and order.
- Medical – Romance blossoming in the challenging, high-stakes world of healthcare.
- Mythological – Romances intertwined with mysteries from ancient myths and legends.
- Noir – Love in a world of crime and moral ambiguity, styled in classic film noir.
- Pastiche – Romantic tales imitating the style of classic detective stories.
- Private Eye – Love encounters during the thrilling life of a private investigator.
- Professional Sleuth – Romance within the intriguing world of professional detectives.
- Science Fiction Mystery – Futuristic love stories combined with sci-fi mysteries.
- Steampunk Mystery – Love in a Victorian, industrial setting with mysterious twists.
- Suspense – Love stories filled with anticipation and uncertainty.
- Romantic Suspense – Romance combined with the thrill and danger of suspense.
- Soft Boiled – Love stories set in detective settings, but with less violence and a lighter tone.
- True Crime – Real-life romances that emerge within the context of infamous crimes.
- Whodunit – Love stories where the romance is as mysterious as the crime itself.
Pick a Sub-Genre, Any Sub-Genre, Then Find a Prompt You Like Then Write Your Story
You’ll only need a few minutes to find a prompt that you like…you have 500 Mystery Writing Prompts.
Then all you need to do is write the story around the idea sparked by the prompt.
Your brain will flood with ideas as the story forms in your mind.
Purchase 500 Mystery Writing Prompts today!
I know that once I have the idea for the story, I get very excited, then the writing becomes fast and furious. The words start to flow, and keep flowing, until before I know it, the story is done. Only $4.95 for a limited time only!Purchase Item
- 5 Powerful Ways “Do Your Job” Leads to Quiet Quitting 🦸♂️ - February 10, 2024
- How to Write Mental Illness in Fiction: 6 Essential Guidelines - February 9, 2024
- Discover the Powerful Art of Tattoos in Writing: 7 Emotional Journeys 🖤🖊️ - February 7, 2024